About RoadAccident Claims
Campbell Attorneys are a dynamic service focused law firm which provides our clients with personal attention, practical problem solving advice and pro-active solutions. We have offices in Durban and in Pretoria, as well as consultation facilities throughout the country, so we are able to assist with Road Accident Fund claims anywhere in South Africa.
Campbell Attorneys has special emphasis on contingency based litigation and regularly accept Road Accident Fund and other personal injury claims on contingency (no win no fee).
Road Accident News
LSSA EXPRESSES SERIOUS CONCERNRT Published on 13/11/2015 'LSSA expresses serious concern at reports of irregularities relating to prescribed direct claims by road accident victims.' De Rebus, November 2015:16  DEREBUS 210...
JUDGE SLAMS RAF FOR 'WASTING TIME' Published on 29/10/2015 October 12 2015 at 10:06am By Zelda Venter (IOL News) Pretoria - A high court judge has given the Road Accident Fund a severe tongue-lashing for “defending matters which...
BUS DRIVER SENTENCED TO THREE YEARS AFTER FATAL CRASH Published on 20/10/2015 News24 Correspondent Mbombela - A bus driver convicted on four counts of murder and 62 counts of attempted murder after the bus he was driving...
- Mautla and Others v Road Accident Fund and Others
- Road Accident Fund v Sheriff of the High Court for the district of Centurion East and others
- Van Heerden v Road Accident Fund
- Gabuza v Road Accident Fund
- Jacobs v Road Accident Fund
- Yende SJ v Road Accident Fund
- M A v Road Accident Fund
- EX PARTE: MOLANTOA OBO R & M AND OTHERS
- NAIDOO VS ROAD ACCIDENT FUND
- THE ISSUE OF PRESCRIPTION: THE COURT DETERMINED WHETHER OR NOT A CLAIM HAD PRESCRIBED IN THE BELOW MENTIONED MATTER:
- KRIEK V ROAD ACCIDENT FUND (529/2019)  ZAFSHC 42 (5 MARCH 2020)
- CLAIM SETTLED OVER 200% OF ROAD ACCIDENT FUND’S FIRST OFFER
- RAF AGREED ON QUANTUM AS BEING IN THE VICINITY OF R3.6 MILLION
- OFFER FROM THE ROAD ACCIDENT FUND IMPROVED FROM R250 000.00 TO ALMOST R2000 000.00
- MR. M WAS PAID R3 800 000.00 WITH ALL FUTURE MEDICAL EXPENSES
- Matter settled at R3609 295.00