About RoadAccident Claims
Campbell Attorneys are a dynamic service focused law firm which provides our clients with personal attention, practical problem solving advice and pro-active solutions. We have offices in Durban and in Pretoria, as well as consultation facilities throughout the country, so we are able to assist with Road Accident Fund claims anywhere in South Africa.
Campbell Attorneys has special emphasis on contingency based litigation and regularly accept Road Accident Fund and other personal injury claims on contingency (no win no fee).
Road Accident News
Prescription periods vary in terms of a Road Accident Fund claim depending on whether or not it is an ‘identified’ or ‘unidentified’ claim. Section 17(1)(a) of the Road Accident Fund Act, 56 of 1996 deals with the issue of identified claims. IDENTIFIED...
RS vs RAF In this matter the Plaintiff instituted a claim against the RAF for harm that he had suffered in a motor vehicle accident arising out of the wrongdoing or negligence of the insured driver. The RAF accepted liability for the harm suffered...
In terms of jargon used in the world of Road Accident Fund claims one of the most frequently used terms is that of ‘motor vehicle’. Although the term may seem straight forward, when cognizance is given to the definition of a motor vehicle in terms of the Road Accident...
Van Heerden v Road Accident Fund
- Gabuza v Road Accident Fund
- Jacobs v Road Accident Fund
- Yende SJ v Road Accident Fund
- M A v Road Accident Fund
- EX PARTE: MOLANTOA OBO R & M AND OTHERS
- NAIDOO VS ROAD ACCIDENT FUND
- THE ISSUE OF PRESCRIPTION: THE COURT DETERMINED WHETHER OR NOT A CLAIM HAD PRESCRIBED IN THE BELOW MENTIONED MATTER:
- KRIEK V ROAD ACCIDENT FUND (529/2019)  ZAFSHC 42 (5 MARCH 2020)
- CLAIM SETTLED OVER 200% OF ROAD ACCIDENT FUND’S FIRST OFFER
- RAF AGREED ON QUANTUM AS BEING IN THE VICINITY OF R3.6 MILLION
- OFFER FROM THE ROAD ACCIDENT FUND IMPROVED FROM R250 000.00 TO ALMOST R2000 000.00
- MR. M WAS PAID R3 800 000.00 WITH ALL FUTURE MEDICAL EXPENSES
- Matter settled at R3609 295.00