Thank you for completing the form for an assessment.

You have indicated that the collision was partially your fault. If this is the case, the court would apportion blame between the parties involved.

For example if you were the driver involved in a collision with another vehicle and the court held that you were 70% to blame for the accident and the driver of the other vehicle 30%, you would still have a claim against the Road Accident Fund, but you would only receive a 30% of your damages due to the finding that you contributed 70% to the collision.

As a result we will make contact with you in order to try and obtain further information regarding the circumstances of the collision.

Note: Submitting this will generate an online information sheet. It does not establish an attorney and client relationship with Campbell attorneys nor does it mean you have instructed us to proceed with a claim on your behalf.